Fumu

POKKEN AT REVO 2017 FEEDBACK THREAD

7 posts in this topic

Image result for Revo 2017 fgc

Hi folks!  We want to hear your feedback about the event!

You can rate the event and give specific feedback either here on this thread, or anonymously here!

The stream was pretty good! I wish there was a player cam though. I saw there was no stream for pools, but things happen and I'm sure you know which problems to so love for next time. Keep up the good work!

only major problem was the day 1 stream. at least we had live updates on Discord.

top 8 stream was good! few hiccups here and there but overall great quality. i'm not too picky about player cam, as long as i can see the game it's okay.

my other feedback: they said day 1 would start at 8pm (my time) but it didn't start until about 2 hours later. day 2 was supposed to start at the same time but it only started an hour later. i understand that other games before Pokkén would get held up but if they could add some extra time to the timetable as a buffer? just a thought.

Hey guys,

I am one of the guys from NGIEvents, I would like to take the time for personally thank everyone who left feedback on behalf of the team.

I will relay all the information back to the team in order for our events to be better and provide a better event and a better viewing pleasure for you all.

I'd like to apologise about the issues that happened on day 1 in regards to the stream, things had happened with our stream PC and we had to rush around to try and cobble together another machine just so that we were able to broadcast the event and in turn we couldn't postpone the tournament as we were running on a highly tight schedule and because of that alot of the Pokkén pools ended up getting missed on stream.

But I would like everyone to give us their honest feedback so I can let the team know so we can improve our events.

Kind Regards,

Nippon

Personally as a viewer I really enjoy Revo. I loved seeing Pokkén top 8 and I also liked watching the top 8 for the other games. Also interesting how Skull Girls was played in 2v2 format instead of 3v3.