VuVHo

Introduce Yourself!

102 posts in this topic

Introduce yourself! 

If you can't think of anything then here's a simple guideline.

1. (Optional Name) / Player tag

2. Region

3. Main fighter(s)

4. Social Media

5. Are you a content creator/streamer?

6. Any interesting facts about yourself or whatever you want to say.

You don't need to follow this example.

I'll start:

1. Andy / VuVHo

2. US Northern California

3. Suicune/Libre

4. Twitter: @avuvho

5. Youtube: VuVHo | Twitch: VuVHo

6. Personally I've never been much of a social person, the opposite of it really. But since joining this community, I've been able to open myself out more. I've met many people I could call my friends, feel more emotionally positive, and my social skills have been at least decent. I'm very thankful for all the people and whether you're new or have been around for a while, I hope we can get some good games in and get along. Oh and I love making puns.

1. Fabi / Fabilous

2. EU (Germany)

3. Mains: Suicune/Mewtwo

Pocket: Sceptile/Blaziken/Chomp/Libre

4. Twitter: @Fabinator29

5. Twitch: Fabilous_ (I don't stream)

6. I'm literally ALWAYS down for some friendlies, so hmu if you want to play ^_^

1. Psyanide; also go by "Psy"

2. Alabama, United States

3. Main: :Mewtwo:

Secondary: :Libre:

Pocket: :Weavile:

4. Twitter: @Psyanide_

5. I actually just got a capture card for Christmas! I'll be doing my first stream soon; I'll announce the details on Twitter later today. My Twitch is also Psyanide_

6. I've been playing Pokken since the day the game came out. This game sparked a passion not just for Pokken but for fighting games in general, so I'm training to master the fundamentals. I'd like to play as many different players as possible to not only increase my matchup knowledge but also be exposed to as many playstyles as possible 

Edited by Psyanide

1. Wyatt, aka Nightshade

2. SoCal, USA

3. Characters -

• Main - Lucario
  • Secondary (for this month) - Chandelure. Doing a "Main-a-Month" thing till DLC comes out. 
  • Future main - Croagunk

4. Social Media - Twitter @Nightshade_661

5. Content - 

6. I'm known for my clutch moments and comeback potential. I describe myself as a Jack of A lot of Trades. I can do a lot of things (Music, Dance, Cook, etc). 

For those who don't know me my name is Jamie Mancini. Some know me as Jamm from the community. I've been part of the community since 2015 worlds when I've tried out the arcade version of Pokken. Ever since I've wanted to commit to this community. I meet a lot of people on discord, twitter, and in person. I've been to many events and helped make videos plus livestreams. I would like to say from the bottom of my heart thank you guys. Now if I have time, I would like to help you guys out. If you guys would like me to moderate this or any other discord, I would be more than happy to. I can help even though my communications skills suck. Thank you guys for your help for letting me break out of my shell. Now it's my turn to return the favor. 

Thanks in advance 

Jamie "Jamm" Mancini

1. Jamie, Jamm

2, Connecticut, North East (Best Region BTW) USA

3. Characters 

Main - Suicune (SINCE DAY 1)

Pockets - Libre, Pikachu, Lucario

screw around characters - Braxien, Charizard

4. Social Media- Twitter -@Jamm_The

5. Content -

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP_SvRsnudqEgYcDweelnnQ

Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/jamm828

6. Appreantly I'm known as the ultimate Wild Card. I'm also known as the King of Trolls. Finally, I've beaten WhiteyWhite in Libre dittos, i'm better than Brocooli, Rokso is a fraud, and the nicest man in the Pokken Community

Yo wassup, its Gallivantz. Some of you may know me, some may not. I look forward to seeing how the new site goes! 

Hey uhhm I'm Paddu, co-owner of the Empoleon character discord and admin in the Pikachu character discord. I'm kinda inactive at the moment until Empoleon drops, I love Empoleon, I really do. 

I live in Sweden but not where you think I live, I live by the Finnish border way up north where we get a lot of snow.
Currently as I said I don't play Pokken that much but I'm getting into it when Empoleon drops, I main Pikachu.
My Twitter is https://twitter.com/Paddudd follow me on there!
You can follow me on Twitch if you want to too, I rarely stream though and if I do it is Street Fighter 5 that I'm streaming https://www.twitch.tv/paddutv

I'm known for my memes and my childish acting, well I'm only 14 (soon 15) so that may have something to do with it. In the Pokken EU discord I'm everyones younger brother. DM me on discord if you want to ask or tell me something! 

:Empoleon:

Edited by Paddu

Hello, I am Anthan.

I'm from the North East of England.

I like to play and keep up with the playstyle of every character but my current mains are Garchomp and Weavile.

I like that they're both anti-zoners with extremely strong oki and pressure. I'm also really looking forward to Empoleon coming out and really love the way he plays from what I see.

I don't really have any social-media of any sorts but do have a Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/WoodenZigzagoon

It doesn't really have anything major but I do upload occasional rag-tag matches.

As for the anything else, I like drawing and doing artwork mainly. The reason I started becoming active in Pokken was... well... when it came out I played almost non stop for several days, and then when I checked the leaderboards I found out I was in the top 500 players in the world... as someone who's never been good at anything before, delusions of grandeur went to my head and I continued searching to get better and hopefully compete with the pros, finding a whole community of people who could crush my dreams anytime anyplace... and found it really fun!

1. RickyThe3rd/RickyIII

2. Tristate, USA

3. Weavile / (kinda Machamp)

4. Twitter inactively: @rickythethrd

I'm on Discord a lot though under the same name (mainly lurking)

5. Soon™

6. Always open to helping out the community! ...I just...rarely have time to do so

Edited by RickyThe3rd

1. Evan Hashimoto aka EGPWonderChef

2. SoCal, USA

3. Suicune

4. Twitter

5. I have YouTube and Twitch channels, but it's mostly stuff from other games. I need someone to yell at me and make me do more Pokken stuff.

6. I'm new to the community, came from other fighting games, but this has definitely become my main game. Hopefully I'll be less of a scrub soon!

Hey, guys, Zaskyl here.

1. Player tag: Zaskyl/NNID: skppy1225

2. Region: Northeastern Pennsylvania, USA

3. Main fighter(s): :Suicune:

4. Social Media: Twitter

5. Are you a content creator/streamer? No; I do own a capture card, but I mostly use it for personal recording. Maybe some day I'll start doing proper streams.

6. Any interesting facts about yourself or whatever you want to say. I have a degree in Computer Information Systems and I work in the IT field. Most of my work deals with user accounts/Active Directory and Office 365 work, though I'm good at troubleshooting PC issues as well. I love to listen to music, with my favorite musician being Ben Folds.

Pokkén is the first game I've played in a competitive sense. It started when I went to a local tournament with a few friends who told me to keep at it. I did keep at it, and I went to my first major (NEC) this month. I made it to loser's semifinals in my bracket and I was quite pleased with the results. I'm always looking to get better.

I've always felt so welcome in this community and I love it.

Hi. o/

Milln is pronounced with just one syllable. You can say it as "kiln", like the pottery thing? Only it's with an M.

1. RedgemSoda (or Redgem or Soda. People can't decide what to call me!)

2.Region: Unknown (Plz send help. Kappa)

3. :Garchomp:  (Learning :Lucario:becuase I was literally forced to learn Chomp)

4. Yeah i have a Twitter. Good luck finding me! (Literally the same name lol.)

5. Twitch and a YouTube but that place has been abandoned becuase I love Twitch more.

6. I'm one who hides his identity on the internet. However it doesn't mean I'm an open person. I love to animate and draw, and stream (while not making money) is a fun past time for me and gets me off the mond of the real world. I was actually introduced into the competive Pokken Community through one of my stream and let me say it a "Highly intresting place" but the prople there have good intentions. While personally I lurk, its fun to read what everyone has to say on that discord. Welp that pretty much it aside that I SUCK AT POKKEN but aim to be better.

The name's Six. I'm a :Mewtwo: player from Florida. Twitter @mr6tennis. I stream, but not Pokken. No YouTube yet, but I have a lot of plans for the future, so stay tuned! As for interesting facts, I'm one of the youngest Pokken players to place at a tournament (came in 2nd at my first local), I'm only 16! :3

1. My name is Ada, I commonly use TGA | Ada, though I don't even have the opportunity to go to tournaments...

2. Connecticut, USA

3. I've been using Sceptile since day one.  Whenever Darkrai is available on console I want to learn how to use it aswell.

4. I have a Twitter :D

5. I have a YouTube and Twitch channel.  I don't upload or stream often...As long as I've had the channels, it's still hard for me to make content worth watching.

6. I'm Trans Female, I'm pretty convinced I have a learning disability and I love my friends more than anything <3

1. ALLISTER

2. NorCal, United States

3. Suicune

4. Twitter: @TA_ALLISTER

5. Youtube: AllisterNA | Twitch: AllisterNA

6. Hello, I'm Allister. My interests include Gundam, classic Hip-Hop, piano, and sports. The two biggest games of my life prior to Pokken were Melee and Maplestory. I really enjoy Pokken Tournament as well as creating content, helping others, and streaming (when I can). I'm a very approachable guy, if you ever need help or have any questions, don't hesitate to hit me up!

Hey, Eagle's the name (I also go by Eagle_Master when Eagle isn't available) and I'm a proud Chandy main from Canada Qc. As a Pokken player, I would say that I'm pretty good (even though sometimes I play like trash). I haven't yet participate to offline tournaments because of transportation issues. I got a Twitter but I'm not that much active so .... yeah. I'm not one to really appreciate labbing to find techs but there is something in my mind, I will test to see if it work. DLC that seems interesting to test are Darkrai and Scizor

1. Galladeknight31 over here

2. Europe, ( The Netherlands )

3. :Gardevoir: main, planning to dual main both Garde and :Empoleon:once he is out 

4. https://twitter.com/galladeknight31 my twitter if anyone is curious about

5. I sadly don't have a capture card yet, but I am already searching for one, so I hope I am able to share some content in the future

6. 24/7 in practise mode, trying to improve or create certain stuff. Always trying to climb up.

Hey, it's ya boy Roy. I'm a rather infamous member of the old Pokken Arena forum. I'm a stubborn Mewtwo main from Indiana, a place where Pokken is dead, and with the inability to travel. I don't play any other characters except for (eventually) Shadow Mewtwo. I love Mewtwo way too much, as many already know. Other than combos, I'm kinda a newbie scrub at the game, but still working to improve. I'm (hopefully) most known for my Mewtwo combo videos, which you can see on my YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqhuyY8p--DQ2pchdlihAmQ. I also have plans to stream on http://twitch.tv/RoyIsOurBoy_TTG, once I git gud. And I'm very foul mouthed, so it should be entertaining. I'm relatively active on Twitter, where you can follow me at https://twitter.com/RoyIsOurBoy_TTG. I've never been a real Pokemon fan, so I feel very different from everybody else in terms of taste in entertainment. That is all.

Wow its been a while since I did this

1. Jack/ Kid America (aka USA for u vets ;^) )

2. USA obvi, NY, Long Island (please come to AON locals if ur by me)

3. Machamp, best character in the game, gotta rep as one of the 6 machamp mains worldwide

4. @PAkidamerica (PA is pokken arena cuz this was my home)

5. Kid America on youtube

6. I have been on board the Pokken train for almost a year. I'll never forget the first time I set foot in the discord, and Im sure nobody else then has forgotten either cuz i talked mad shit. Other things about me, best champ NA, mod the champ discord, went to EVO and made it out of pools then choked, tristate strongest region, still cooler than milln

1. Toon.S / ToonSwablu

2. Southwest/ Texas

3. Im one of the Dallas Fort Weaviles. DFW, tis a joke. :Weavile: 

4. @ToonSwablu on twitter. 

5.  ToonSwablu on twich and youtube as well.

6. Heyo guys, I'm Toon.S! I'm a pretty good player who uses weavile, likes bad puns, and taking pictures. Ive gone to many of the large events for pokken, like Dreamhack Austin, EVO, absolute battle 7 and NEC. Probably going to be the picture guy for upcoming pokken events.

Da name's Scatz. I'm in the Southeast region of US, and currently reside in Georgia. I play Charizard, and may secondary one of the upcoming characters coming from Arcade.

You can find me on twitter at Scatz_RBM.

I can be considered both. Content Creator and Streamer; however, I've been a little slow on my youtube for the past few months. I intend on getting it back up and running for content that everyone can learn and enjoy. Currently, I stream about 2-3 times a week (if comcast is willing). My schedule is as follows (Times are in EST):

Wednesday : 7:30 - 9:30

Sunday : 5 - 9:30

The other days are TBA since I have work to attend to. You can expect those two days to be consistent.

Interesting facts about myself. I always look angry when I'm not talking to people, but so long as you introduce yourself to me, I'm extremely friendly to talk to. I put a lot of work into this game, and while some people regard me as the best Charizard NA, I feel I haven't put myself in the tournament scene enough to prove it. My only placing has been top 16 at CEO, so things are extremely scarce on my resume haha. Regardless, I intend on putting as much effort to help Pokken grow and for newcomers to learn everything without needing to hunt down all the information.

I'm on discord as well, but I'm often MIA. Best way to contact me on there is by tagging me.

Links to everything:

Twitter : https://twitter.com/Scatz_RBM

Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/user/1bigman40

Twitch : https://www.twitch.tv/scatz_rbm

1. Cody Brown a.k.a. FZG | Soul

2. North Carolina

3. Chandelure main, Garchomp secondary

4. Social Media:

Twitter: @FrameZeroGaming
Facebook: Frame Zero Gaming

5. Are you a content creator/streamer?

Yes, streams are a little sparse right now, but next year they should pick up.

VoDs from nearly every event I attend do go up on our team's YouTube channel.

I also occasionally upload some ranked or casual sessions on our side channel.

Twitch: Frame Zero Gaming

YouTube: Frame Zero Gaming

YouTube: Frame Zero Fight Club

6. Any interesting facts about yourself or whatever you want to say.

I'm the co-founder and lead content creator of Frame Zero Gaming, a Charlotte, NC area based organization focused on providing content, streams, and events for the North Carolina region. I'm also the Chandelure mod here on PA, I look forward to helping you guys out anyway I can!

1. chef / "gyr

2. North Florida

3. Machamp and Garchomp main

4. @Theduckman0 on twitter, theduckman0 on twitch

6. Nobody has ever seen me play without lag.

soon™ at final round