Zaskyl

Suicune/Yveltal Combos

I've found that Yveltal can be quite useful for Suicune against certain characters, especially those with a deadly synergy burst mode. In particular, against Shadow Mewtwo and Gengar. But I've also discovered that Yveltal has some serious combos that can deal some good amount of damage to the opponent as well, and I couldn't find these documented anywhere. As such, I've decided to compile a list of combos to use in these situations, along with the damage they deal.

This is very much a work-in-progress and I will be adding more as I can find them.

I'm going to preface this by saying that Yveltal hits very closely to the user. Therefore, the majority of these combos will be up close combos. Combos that don't fit this pattern will be indicated, though I don't know if there will be any exceptions.

S = support call

DUEL PHASE COMBOS

j. Y (close to ground)>S>6yy>5yy

Damage: 102

j. Y (close to ground)>S>5yyy

Damage: 114

Depending upon your distance, it may be easier to confirm with the 6yy link, which is why I included it in this list. You may also need to step forward a bit for both combos to hit.

6yy>S>5yyy8a

Damage: 187

1a>S>5yyy

Damage: 157

You cannot confirm with Hail unless you are close enough to hit with 1a.

NEAR WALL ONLY:

These combos do not wall splat, so I didn't include it in the wall combo section. They can only be used in the corner as they are too far away to confirm anywhere else.

8y>S>5a

Damage: 148

8Y>S>6a

Damage: 162

WALL COMBOS

All damage counters include the 30 extra damage from the wall splat.

W! = Wall splat

2x>W!>S>8yy

Damage: 258

8a>W!>S>5yy

Damage: 302

2x>W!>S>2x

Damage: 271

ANTI-AIR COMBOS

AA = anti-air hit

For these anti-air combos, you must be close to your opponent in order to get the hit.

X (AA)>S>6yy>5yy

Damage: 171

8a (AA)>S>6yy>5yy

Damage: 193

There is one anti-air combo that works from a distance, but it's tricky to pull off.

(Midscreen) 6x>dash forward>5yyy8a>S>6yy

Damage: 207

FIELD PHASE COMBOS

Coming soon!