Restores Recoverable HP

CBmLOLZ.jpgUxR4KSw.jpg

Removes Debuffs Quicker

PIuzQG2.jpg

Recharges Shield

o3OfIiX.jpg

Counter Armor on High Attacks

t3Dl1r3.jpgRX3bisk.jpg

In version 1.3, Mega Gengar will only receive High stance armor momentarily upon entering high stance, similar to a Parry.

In Version 1.4 this armor becomes constant.

For a video detailing all the moves which can be high stanced, see here

Spoiler

Red Armor

r5OnIea.jpg7mb5gQb.jpgn3U7VoA.jpg

Garchomp's Red Armor is called Rough Skin. Special Effect: Reduces the damage dealt to Garchomp by half. Returns half of the damage taken.

Charizard is able to Red Armor Grabs.

For a video detailing all the moves which can be high stanced for each character, see here:

Spoiler

Video Coming soon.

Low Stance

Avoids High Attacks

mmxUUC9.jpg1WOuVyr.jpgr5OnIea.jpgp19ScXh.pngH4mSdAG.jpgNi9BC4O.pngCBmLOLZ.jpg0fj8JQY.jpgTa3BQiB.jpgJghQMb9.jpgPmn0Ws8.jpgUxR4KSw.jpgxNs0mR6.jpgPIuzQG2.jpgo3OfIiX.jpg
Chandelure can move in Low Stance
Gengar can move in Low Stance at increased speed while moving backwards

Gengar can also dodge some mid attacks

Pikachu also Regenerates Shield in Low Stance

Charges Synergy Gauge

7mb5gQb.jpg

Counter armor on Low Attacks

t3Dl1r3.jpgn3U7VoA.jpgRX3bisk.jpgVPbi2Ac.jpgjCwKzLx.jpg

Machamp can also Armor some Mid Attacks

For a video detailing all the moves which can be low stanced, see here:

Spoiler

A few notes on somethings in the OP. Blaziken's high stance is a mix between Projectiles and moves that can be anti aired (but not all and how they decided what can and what can't be stanced is odd). Charizard has the same High Stance hit stun resistance as Garchomp. So he also takes half damage but full Phase Shift Points in addition to being able to high stance grabs. Only thing that he's missing is Rough Skin. I have 0 idea how Machamp's works however. In terms of Mega Gengar I also have no idea on how his works at all. He can't do all the things that Blaziken can with his high stance, but he can also stance some things that Blaziken can't.  

Wish overall it was more clear on what can and can't be stanced by these characters :/

Also Shofu made a video go over the stances for the characters to give a visual representation to the different high and low stance effects that aren't counters. 

8 hours ago, McDareth said:

A few notes on somethings in the OP. Blaziken's high stance is a mix between Projectiles and moves that can be anti aired (but not all and how they decided what can and what can't be stanced is odd). Charizard has the same High Stance hit stun resistance as Garchomp. So he also takes half damage but full Phase Shift Points in addition to being able to high stance grabs. Only thing that he's missing is Rough Skin. I have 0 idea how Machamp's works however. In terms of Mega Gengar I also have no idea on how his works at all. He can't do all the things that Blaziken can with his high stance, but he can also stance some things that Blaziken can't.  

Wish overall it was more clear on what can and can't be stanced by these characters :/

Also Shofu made a video go over the stances for the characters to give a visual representation to the different high and low stance effects that aren't counters. 

Got it, I'll update the OP when I get the chance after confirming more stuff. I actually wasn't done with this thread, this is a close copy to the one I had on the old Pokkenarena which, also wasn't done. I planned to come back to it when I compiled more data on the various stances, I just haven't had the time to do all the lab work for it yet.