Zaskyl

The Ultimate Suicune Wall Combo Guide

Wall combos. We love them, and yet we loathe them. They work on some characters, but not others. Annoying, isn't it? Well, this is going to be your saving grace, Suicune mains. For I would like to present to you: the ultimate Suicune wall combo guide!

This guide, while far from complete, is intended to be a comprehensive, all-in-one wall combo guide for everyone's favorite dog Qilin. The guide currently has two of the most common wall combos that Suicune players seem to be using and one that's not so common, as they are the ones that come up the most in battle situation-wise.

This guide will eventually be expanded to include all wall combos in Allister's Suicune combo video, and if there are any more, I would be happy to do them for you.

The guide can be found here: https://1drv.ms/x/s!Aq7Hpti5IyD0gd8gtrQPr05qfRXAQg

It is worth noting that, with the three combos included in the guide, the hits seem to be very consistent between characters. There are five characters in particular that seem to be sharing characteristics and cannot be hit with certain wall combos. Those 5 characters are:

• Mewtwo
  • Shadow Mewtwo
  • Gardevoir
  • Chandelure
  • Garchomp

The other characters do not inherit (most) of these quirks outside of height purposes. As such, as the guide progresses, I may decide to make changes to the layout/configuration of the guide to reflect these potential consistencies/inconsistencies among characters.

Information on adding to the guide can be found on the Overview tab.