Sign in to follow this  
Double

Braixen Q&A Thread!

Welcome to the Braixen Forum friends. I'm Double and I'll be here to help answer any and all questions you may have regarding Braixen! Whether it be Frame Data, Matchup help, or just general questions on how to play her. I and many other players will be willing to help you with the questions you may have!

BH2NXqE.gif Fight on Phoxes!! BH2NXqE.gif

I am new to Braixen (and Pokkén in general) and I am really liking how he/she/it feels and how she can play but I am having some struggles/questions. I have read a lot of the guides on this forum and they have all helped a lot but I still have some troubles finding my footing with the character. Are there any cheer skills, support pokemon, combos, or play styles you would recommend to a beginner with braixen? (sorry for the loaded question, I may just need to play her more but I thought I would try here first before the discord)

While the thread seems kind of dead, I want to ask questions.
I'm new to FCG really, and proper mindgames i have never got to play with much. I have been playing quite a bit with players recently who knows enough about what is going on that I can practice mindgames.

The question is,
How knowledgeable, on average, are players to their opponents pokemon's capabilities?
Should I practice and work with set ups assuming others know the situations i put them in?
Or should i practice and learn set ups for testing opponents for their knowledge?

I often find myself and the opponent not knowing who is going to win an interaction, if this info matters.