TheCrimsonGunkGeno

Gunk j.A Outcome Probability

Pokedude ran a total of 4 tests to find better stats of Gunk j.A outcomes. These outcomes are out of 1000 throws for each category. There were no buffs on Croagunk for all of these throws. 

Follow @42pokedude on Twitter for more Gunk labbing! 

Without Rage or Burst:

Pebbles: 15.3%

Self-Destructs: 8.5%

Bombs: 26.3%

Sludge Pools: 23.6%

Tornadoes: 14.9%

Boulders: 11.4%

With Rage, but Without Burst:

Self-Destructs: 19.6

Bombs: 5.1%

Sludge Pools: 19.5%

Tornadoes: 29.5%

Boulders: 26.3%

With Burst, but without Rage:

Pebbles: 4.5%

Self-Destructs: 4%

Bombs: 22.3% 

Sludge Pools: 19.3% 

Tornadoes:  29.2%

Boulders: 20.7%

With Burst and Rage:

Pebbles: 0%

Self-Destructs: 0%

Bombs: 0%

Sludge Pools: 20%

Tornadoes: 31.7%

Boulders: 48.3%

Edited by TheCrimsonGunkGeno

I... I want to try this now. Just get to the point of Rage, activate Burst, and spam the ever living mess out of Gunk Shot. See if I can chain Boulders and even reach a predefined limit.

On 2/2/2018 at 12:18 PM, Hyperdon said:

I... I want to try this now. Just get to the point of Rage, activate Burst, and spam the ever living mess out of Gunk Shot. See if I can chain Boulders and even reach a predefined limit.

That's an interesting theory... if you ever do it, reply here again it you can, I'm curious as to what would happen.

On 3/25/2018 at 8:05 AM, TheCrimsonGunkGeno said:

That's an interesting theory... if you ever do it, reply here again it you can, I'm curious as to what would happen.

Yeah it didn't work out like I'd hope. I was still getting plenty of rocks and even self-destructs. Considering the recent discovery of consistent boulders with perfect canceled j.X attacks, I think there are more mechanics going on behind the scenes that determines what comes out.

1 hour ago, Hyperdon said:

Yeah it didn't work out like I'd hope. I was still getting plenty of rocks and even self-destructs. Considering the recent discovery of consistent boulders with perfect canceled j.X attacks, I think there are more mechanics going on behind the scenes that determines what comes out.

I see. You could be right insofar as something else happening. Croagunk being Suzaki's favorite may have had a part in all of this design. I wonder if Faust or other RNG-involving characters' mains could tell us about hidden technical asoects that could be replicated here.