This event is dedicated to all the Nintendo Switch Community and every game is free to enter!
Date & Location
- Date: August 31st - September 1st, 2019
- Location: Holiday Inn La Mirada
- Address: 14299 Firestone Blvd, La Mirada, CA 90638
- Event link: https://smash.gg/SwitchFest
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Singles with $5,000 Prize Pool
- Splatoon 2 with $500 Prize Pool
- Pokkén Tournament DX with $500 Prize Pool
- ARMS with $500 Prize Pool
- Mario Tennis Aces with $500 Prize Pool
- Super Mario Maker 2 with $100 Prize Pool
- Super Mario Party with $100 Prize Pool
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe with $100 Prize Pool
- Puyo Puyo Tetris with $100 Prize Pool
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist Link Evolution with $100 Prize Pool
Every tournament is free to enter
Don't see a game you want to play on the line up and you're willing to organize it?
Fill out this form here and we'll get back to you in regards to adding it as an official side game!
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Parking
- Free Water Stations
- Free Charging Stations
- Sports Bar & Grill
- Coffee Shop
- Concessions and Snacks
- Walking distance food options (In n Out, Chick fil A, Subway, Wendy's and more)
- Right off the 5 freeway
Free shuttle service, pool, Jacuzzi, a gym, and more are also available for people who will be staying at the hotel.
- $30: Early Registration - (6/19/19 - 7/15/19)
- $40: Main Registration - (7/16/19 - 8/7/19)
- $50: Late Registration - (8/8/19 - 8/21/19)
- $60: Emergency Registration - (8/22/19 - 8/29/19)
- $20: One Day Spectator Pass (In Person Only)
- $30: Weekend Spectator Pass (In Person & Online)
Note: Spectator Pass will also be available for purchase at the door.
1v1 Pokkén double elimination bracket.
Forms will open in July
The official hotel is the venue itself, the Holiday Inn La Mirada.
Click Here to book at the special rate of $109 a night.
LGB (Long Beach Airport) - 20 Minutes from Hotel
SNA (John Wayne Airport) - 25 Minutes from Hotel
LAX (Los Angeles Airport) - 30 Minutes from Hotel
Food & Drinks Policy
Outside purchased hot food (Burgers, fries, pizza, sandwiches, etc.) will not be allow in the foyer or ballroom area. Bottled drinks, chips, candy bars, etc. are allowed. Keep in mind that we will also be providing free water throughout the event.
Refunds must be requested by August 21st via emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you paid for doubles and don't have a team by the event or we hit the capped, you'll be given a $10 credit for a future 2GG event.