This event repeats every week on Monday until 01/28/2019
A weekly tournament held at No Pause Gaming in Provo, hosting brackets for Smash 4, Pokkén Tournament DX, and Rivals of Aether.
- Competitor Venue Cost: $5
- Venue fee is waived for the first players who bring 2 full setups for Smash 4 and Pokkén Tournament DX (monitors provided by venue)
- Smash 4 setup requirements: Wii U, power cables, HDMI cable, Gamecube Controller adapter, Smash 4 Game Disk/Downloaded, all playable characters unlocked, all DLC fighters downloaded, all stages unlocked, and Dreamland 64 downloaded.
- Pokkén Tournament DX setup requirements: Nintendo Switch, Switch Dock, power cable, HDMI cable, Ethernet to USB adapter, crossover ethernet cable, Pokkén Tournament DX cartridge/downloaded copy, DLC fighters downloaded. (Two of these are required per full setup)
- Rivals of Aether setup requirements: Steam login information. Mayflash Gamecube Controller adapter highly requested.
All entry fees are used to fill that respective game's prize pot.
- Super Smash Bros for Wii U: $5
- Pokkén Tournament DX: $5
- Rivals of Aether: $5
As soon as the tournament ends, venue rules apply to setups, and ALL players who wish to continue playing must pay the appropriate fees to the venue, found here on the No Pause Gaming website.