[Regional] [North East] - Inferno 5
Pokkén Tournament DX regional event in Connecticut! Infermo 5 is returning for a another installment to bring the hype that was left at last month. Being near the beautiful Wallingford, players can get their salt while drowning in their sorrows.
Underworld Gamez: 220 North Colony RD Wallingford, CT 06492
Smash.GG site http://smash.gg/tournament/inferno-5
Facebook site http://www.facebook.com/events/1684769521575535/
- Game registration - $10 per singles and $5 for 3v3 team battle mode
- Venue cost: $15 if you dont bring your switch, $10 if you bring your switch
Door opens at 11:00pm
Close at 8:00pm
3v3 teams start at 1:00pm
Singles start at 3:30pm
32 or less entrants : 1st - 70% / 2nd - 20% / 3rd - 10%
64 or less entrants : 1st - 60% / 2nd - 25% / 3rd - 10% / 4th - 5%
256 or less entrants : 1st - 45% / 2nd - 20% / 3rd - 12% / 4th - 8% / 5th - 5% / 7th - 2.5%
Game Version : 1.1.0
Sets are best of 3 until Winners, Losers, and Grand Finals which are best of 5
Controllers are BYOC
The following are what is used for the game settings:
- Use Switch Player Data: No
- Round Points: 2
- Stage: Fixed Battle Stadium (Random or stadium is allowed only if both players agree)
- Skill Level: Off
- Players may ask for a "button check" to ensure that all of their controls and buttons work as expected (please limit to ~30 seconds).
- All Characters, Supports, and Cheers are legal.
- If Random stage was agreed upon, the stage "Dark Colosseum" cannot be used. If it is the stage that appears, the game must be reset to get a different stage.
- After a game, Loser may change characters, support, and/or cheer skill.
- After a game, Winner cannot change characters but may change support and/or cheer skill.
- At the end of a set, all controls are required to be set back to default & players are required to exit to the title screen to prevent controller sync issues.
- Any issues that may happen during a set will be handled with TO discretion, where the TO has all rights to any ruling deemed necessary.
TO : Jamie "Jamm" Mancini (Co-TO)
Patrick "Brocooli" Neumann (Co-TO)
Matthew "Dryzzen" Beverley (Store Owner/Host)
Stream : www.twitch.tv/Underworld Games
This will also be a viewing party for Smash 4 bootcamp because Light who goes to this local got voted in.