This event repeats every week on Monday forever
8888 SW 136th St Ste 140
Miami, FL 33176
- Venue: $5
- Bracket: $5
- 1st: 60%
- 2nd: 30%
- 3rd: 10%
- Game Version : 1.3
- Sets are best of 3 until Winners, Losers, and Grand Finals which are best of 5
- Controllers are BYOC
The following are what is used for the game settings:
- Use Wii U Player Data: No
- Round Points: 2
- Stage: Stadium (Random is allowed only if both players agree)
- Skill Level: Off
- Players may ask for a "button check" to ensure that all of their controls and buttons work as expected (please limit to ~30 seconds).
- All Characters, Supports, and Cheers are legal.
- If Random stage was agreed upon, the stage "Dark Colosseum" cannot be used. If it is the stage that appears, the game must be reset to get a different stage.
- After a game, Loser may change characters, support, and/or cheer skill.
- After a game, Winner cannot change characters but may change support and/or cheer skill.
- At the end of a set, all controls are required to be set back to default & players are required to exit to the title screen to prevent controller sync issues.
- Any issues that may happen during a set will be handled with TO discretion, where the TO has all rights to any ruling deemed necessary.
It's in a mall. There's a lot of stuff.
12:00 PM EST : Doors Open
6:00 PM EST - Registration Begins
7:30 PM EST - Registration Ends
8 PM EST : Bracket Begins
To find out more about the South Florida's Pokkén scene, check out the following pages:
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/PLAYliveTheFalls/
South Florida's Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/groups/soflopokken/