This event repeats every week on Wednesday forever
The Soap Bar (TSB)
- Please Message IcySoapy on Discord, Facebook, or Twitter for Location of Venue and Confirmation of Attendance.
Format:5 or less participants the event will use a Round Robin Bracket
>Winner is locked from switching characters
6+ Participants the event will use a Double Elimination Bracket
>Bo3 Sets until Winner's Finals, Loser's Finals, & Grand Finals
- Venue: No Fee
- Bracket: TBA
5 or Less Entrants:
6 or More Entrants:
If entrants is 5 or less, bracket will be round robin with best of 5 sets. If entrants is 6 or more, bracket will be Double Elimination. Best of 3 sets until Winner's Finals, Loser's Finals, & Grand Finals.
- Game Version : 1.3
- Controllers are BYOC
The following are what is used for the game settings:
- Use Wii U Player Data: No
- Round Points: 2
- Stage: Random
- Skill Level: Off
- Players may ask for a "button check" to ensure that all of their controls and buttons work as expected (please limit to ~30 seconds).
- All Characters, Supports, and Cheers are legal.
- If Random stage was agreed upon, the stage "Dark Colosseum" cannot be used. If it is the stage that appears, the game must be reset to get a different stage.
- The Loser of the previous game may opt to change character, support, and/or cheer skill after a game.
- The Winner of the previous game cannot change characters, but can change support and/or cheer skill inbetween games.
- After a match, if a player has changed their controls, that player is to return the control scheme back to default.
- After a match, both players are asked to exit to the title screen to prevent controller sync issues.
- Any issues that may happen during a set will be handled with TO discretion, where the TO has all rights to any ruling deemed necessary.
5:30 PM MT : Doors Open
5:30 PM MT - 10 PM MT : Tournament & Freeplay
To find out more about the Tucson Pokkén scene, check out the following pages:
AZ Discord Group: https://discord.gg/RXnq3Kw